Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 11, 2010

I need a Morrie


Are you giving to your community?
Are you at peace with yourself?
Are you trying to be as human being as you can be?
I did not think about these questions for almost a year. Since the day I left Vietnam, left FIC (physically). And now the book Tuesday with Morries comes along with those questions.
I watched this movie when I was in MRA. That night, all the interns watched this movies together, and all cried. A story about aliving-dying, men's tears, love, giving to others, forgive yourself, self-pity, silence....

One of my friends said that I am not strong inside because I do not have God in my life. I wonder whether it is true. Sometimes I feel that my friends who is not an atheism are lucky.

Wish to have a lifetime mentor (greedy!!!) Or how come to be mentor of my own? Trying...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Mời bạn còm trong 1 nốt nhạc ♭♩♪♫♬♯ từng tứng tưng...