Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 11, 2010

My own English


Never set yourself higher or lower than others.
Everyone is good at different things, have strength in different sides.
Each of us are special and unique in our own way.
We have different purposes in life, we have different things to make us happy.
All the comparisons are BS.

You know what, I am not good at describing . That 's why most of my entries in this blog are short. Usually I do not tell you what I did, where I visited, what our 'gang' was talking about. I supposed that many things around are temporary and untrue. (This life is also a temporary place) So why bother to catch the temporary thing?
You think that you love this one, you can get along with him/her for this whole life. After some months, thing turns others way round. S/he and you go in seperate way, s/he plays a Zero in your mind.
I saw you are happy at that moment, but I wondered whether that laugh came from your heart or from your mind. 99% people need a mask for their own. We feel to be protective in that way.
There 's an images I hide behind
So the real me is hard to find
The delusion begins in my mind

You know what, I feel harder when express what I am thinking about life in mother tongue than in other languages. However, my laziness, my lacking of a need, and a fear of not-so-good-at-good-English prevented me to do so. Then a thought came along, language is human-made. It is not created to be fix. I wanna create my own English. I am using English as the way me-myself feel it and wanna use it ( it is more interesting, I dont want to be same with others) Keke...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Mời bạn còm trong 1 nốt nhạc ♭♩♪♫♬♯ từng tứng tưng...