Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 2, 2011

For N. and K.

Today I read an article about my 2 friends in the AFL team, and I can realize changes in their faces. To be sure that they are giving a lot for the community. Regardless which community it is, as long as it is GIVING (sharing is caring). Only by doing that, you feel fulfill  (or be filled fully). I also know that you become humble. I am telling the truth, I read it on your faces. You must face many chanllenges, have hard time, and you will grown up, you change.

This Tet you could not celebrate the festival with your dear ones (neither do I) However you experience other special things. Spend the New Year Eve with international friends in a land far-a-way.

Wish AFL gives you treasurable moment.

And I still feed the dream to be an AFL-er someday.

Water for the thirsty land, cool water, cool water....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Mời bạn còm trong 1 nốt nhạc ♭♩♪♫♬♯ từng tứng tưng...